Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Talks | Guilt behind Not Finishing Books


This week on Tuesday Talks we're going to be discussing the guilt behind not finishing certain books. Tuesday Talks is a Goodreads Group hosted by Janelle and Janie.

Honestly, I've never really thought about feeling guilty about not finishing a book. If a book doesn't intrigue my, I usually don't waste time with it, which is why my rating system is developed the way it is. If I've finished the book, it gets at least three stars.

Though, I will admit, if I have accepted a book to review, I get through it. It may take be hours, days, or months, but I will get through it. As of now, there hasn't been a book I reviewed that I haven't finished and, honestly, I plan to keep it that way. More times than not, the book has usually gotten better by the end, and I can give it the honest review it deserves.

Honestly, I don't have much to say about today's topic since I never thought that not finishing a book should make me feel guilty.

What do you guys think? Does not finishing a book make you feel guilty? Do you force yourself through certain books like I do? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment