Monday, June 16, 2014

The Book Blogger Test


I've been tagged to do The Book Blogger Test by the lovely Emily from The YA's Nightstand

-----

What are your top three book pet peeves? 


1. Dog-earring the pages. Like please don't fold my book. It's precious to me. 

2. When people lend me a hardcover with the jacket still on it. Or when people read with the jacket still on it. I'm not why, but this drives me nuts because the jacket is so easily damaged. 

3. When people get overly excited about books they've never heard of or read. Like they pretend they're part of the fandom and everything, but they're not. They're a fake.


Describe your perfect reading spot.


Literally anywhere I could get comfortable.


Tell us three book confessions. 


1. I have not yet read the Mortal Instruments/ Infernal Devices series. I have ordered the hardcover box sets of both though. But I have yet to read them...

2. I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan. *gasp* I know, I know. They're not bad books, I just never got into them the way other people did. 

3. I buy way more books than I can read. The more books I buy, the less books I read from my bookshelf. It's a horrible cycle.


When was the last time you cried for a book? 


Reading Where She Went by Gayle Forman last night.


How many books are on your bedside table? 


None. I usually don't put books on my bedside table, I put them on my desk, which currently has 6.


What is your favorite snack to eat while reading? 


To be completely honest, I'll eat anything.


Name three books you would recommend to everyone. 


1. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

2. All the Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan

3. Swimming Through Clouds by Rajdeep Paulus


Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase. 




Write how much books mean to you in three words. 


Freedom || Life || Adventure


What is your biggest reading secret? 


Hmm... I don't really have one. I guess people would be surprised to know that I read erotica. Like not consciously, but I won't not read a book because of intimate scenes. Although that's not really that secretive. 

Who I'm Tagging


Cindy from The Book Feels

Danielle from The Fangirl Existence

Ellen from Pottermorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment