Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Liebster Award



The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers in recognition. I want to give a huge shout out to The YA Nightstand and Spiffy Books for nominating me.

These are the rules: 
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself. 
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. 
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 1000 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each blogger's new site and inform them of their nomination.

11 Facts About Me

I'm an only child. 
I fence for fun. 
I wish I was musically talented. 
One thing on my bucket list is to go skydiving.
When I was little I wanted to be an artist, doctor and teacher...all at the same time.
Unlike the general populous, I hate Twilight.
I'm American-Indian (Not Native America Indian, but India Indian :P)
I'm 16 years old. 
My favorite book series is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I have a guitar yet I have no idea how to play it. 
I hope to study medicine when I go off to college. 

Questions from Emily

1. Why did you start Blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted to share my opinions on books with the book community.


2. What's your favorite quote?

"I'm on a roller coaster that always goes up" ~Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars


3. If you were a main character in a movie what actor/actress would play you?

Jennifer Lawrence all the way!


4. Zombies or Vampires?

Definitely zombies. Twilight has ruined Vampires for me. 


5. The first book you ever read?

I started reading at the age of 4, so I don't remember the exact first book I read, but my first real memory of a book was when I was like 8 or 9, and my dad brought home a pack of the Magic Tree House books.


6. What did you want to be when you were little?

When I was little, I wanted to be a doctor, artist and teacher, all at the same time. 


7. What's your favorite TV show?

My favorite adult TV show is Friends, my favorite kids TV show is Full House, but I love all the old Disney Channel shows. 


8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Paris, because it's such a beautiful city and it just seems like a great place to live.


9. What Hogwarts House would you be in and why?

Probably Ravenclaw.


10. How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging since October 2013. 


11. Who inspires you?

There no one person that inspires me, for me, inspiration comes from everywhere and everything.


Questions from Sia

1. Where are you from?

I'm from America. 

2. What is your favorite genre to read?

I love reading dystopian novels.

3. Do you read one book at a time or 10 like me? 

I read one book at a time because I don't like getting story-lines mixed up.

4. What novel do you wish is turned into a movie? 

I want the Percy Jackson series to made into a movie that isn't terrible.

5. Do you have any pets? 

I don't have any real pets. But I do have a huge stuffed dog, if that counts. 

6. What hobbies, besides reading, do you have? 

I fence for my local high school team and I used to play tennis.

7. What is the most adventurous thing you have done? 

The most adventurous thing I've ever done is travel to Kansas City with a few of my friends for a competition. 

8. If you could meet anyone from any era, who would it be? 

If I could meet anyone, it'd probably be Jennifer Lawrence, just because I think we'd be pretty good friends

9. What's your favorite book? 

My favorite series is the Percy Jackson Series, but my favorite stand-alone is The Fault in Our Stars.

10. What is your least favorite book? 

Definitely the Twilight Series.


11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? 

I would take a trip backpacking Europe because that seems like a really fun thing to do and because Europe is a beautiful continent. 

Bloggers I Nominated

1. Book Feels

2. The Fangirl Existence

3. My Addiction: Books

4. The Bookish Owl



Questions for My Nominees
1. When did you start reading? 
2. If you could pick one character to switch lives with, who would it be?
3. If you could only keep one book from your bookshelf, which would it be? 
4. Why do you like to read? 
5. Do you have any cool talents? 
6. What's the coolest place you've traveled to? 
7. What's one thing on your bucket list? 
8. What's your favorite social networking website? 
9. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you? 
10. If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring with you? 
11. What's your favorite color? 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Saloni! :) I'll be doing this post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my thanks so so much Saloni!!Will do this now!:)

    ReplyDelete