Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The College Diaries | The Time I Finished My First Semester

Wow, so it's been quite a while before I've posted on here and I wanted to update you guys.

I just finished my first semester of college and it's been a whirlwind of events. With finals, exams, and a ton of other work, it's been incredibly hard to keep up with posting, reading and reviewing books.

I'm currently on my three week winter break and definitely look forward to more posts outlining stories from college, author interviews, and reviews of books. This entire break will essentially be me catching up from the entire semester, so be sure to look forward to an influx of posts in the next three weeks.

Let me know in the comments below what plans you guys have for break, I'm planning to sit in front of my computer, read, and watch scrubs (basically what I'm doing now).

No comments:

Post a Comment