Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday Talks | Favorite Christmas Stories/Books


Hey guys, so it's been quite a while since I've done a Tuesday Talks post, but I hope to get back at it and this is my first attempt, we'll see how long my streak lasts.

If you don't already know, Tuesday Talks is a Goodreads group started by Janie and Janelle where we discuss book related topics every week. And in the theme of the holiday season we're going to talk about our favorite Christmas stories/ books.

This'll be a fairly short post because I don't usually read/watch Christmas-related books/movies unless it's something shown in school. I feel like it's definitely something I've missed out on as a child and as a result I want to spend my adult life catching up. So let me know some good Christmas/ holiday themed books and stories that are cute, fun and set the mood for the holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment