Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Sentence Challenge

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

It's Day 3 of the Bout of Books! Today's challenge, the Sentence Challenge, is hosted by the lovely Book Reviews from a Christian Girl.



The rules are simple: for this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books.  I have tried this myself and it can be a little tricky because the lack of verbs in the first two words of the book.  Therefore, you can add another word that is not from the first two words of the books if you wish.  The more ridiculous, the better. 

Here's my sentence: 


Back in the world, it's midnight. 


Here are the books I used: 


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi 

No comments:

Post a Comment