Saturday, August 23, 2014

Series Tag | Anna and the French Kiss

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

Since the last book of the Anna and the French Kiss Series was just released I think it's time to do the Series Tag!


Question #1: What do you think of the covers?

After the second book the publishing company decided to make a cover change. They changed the original ones (left) to the ones above. I fully support this cover change because I would have picked up this series sooner had it not been for the covers. I love the color scheme and font on the new covers.



Question #2: Why did you decide to read this series? 

For the longest time I had been seeing these books everywhere, but I continually wrote it off as a "stupid girly book" primarily because of the cover. I was sitting in the library one day and decided to pick up Lola and the Boy Next Door since I was bored. My favorite couple from that book was Anna and Étienne, and I was ecstatic when I found out that the first book was about them. 


Question #3: What was your first impression of the series?

I actually read these books out of order. The first one I read was about Lola, so I wasn't impressed but I didn't hate it either.

Question #4: What was your final impression of the series?

I really really think this series went downhill. I loved Anna and Étienne in the first book but each couple started getting more and more irritating and less cute.

Question #5: Who was your favorite character in the series?

Étienne St. Clair. He was perfectly imperfect. *sighs wistfully*

Question #6: Which character showed the most growth in this series?

For this, I'd have to choose Meredith. She went from being in love with St. Clair to just being happy with herself. Also I respect her because she's the only one who didn't end up with someone.

Question #7: How long will you be in post-book depression after reading this series?

To be quite honest, not at all. In fact, I need to read the next book as fast as possible to get rid of the bitter taste Isla left.

Question #8: Étienne, Cricket or Josh? 

Étienne by a long shot. He's confident, but not arrogant. He's sweet and charming but not flirtatious. He's overall just a great guy and his flaws just make you love him more. 

Question #9: Rate the books in order from favorite to least favorite. 

1. Anna and the French Kiss
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After

Question #10: What's your favorite ship? 

Anna and Étienne. Again, there's really no question. Their relationship was written perfectly in the series. From acquaintances to friends to best friends to more than friends. It was at the right pace and it was believable and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment