Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves | February 2015

Welcome to the very first (of hopefully many) Stacking the Shelves posts!

February wasn't as filled with book-related purchases as I'd hoped it to be...though my wallet seems to appreciate that. Nonetheless, I did add four books to my actual bookshelf and one ebook to my digital bookshelf.


Cress and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer


The two books I bought were Scarlet and Cress, books two and three of the Lunar Chronicles. I just finished these and, my god, am I impressed with these books. It's just a perfect blend of fantasy, dystopia, romance and general kick-assery!

Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow


The next book I actually won in a giveaway by Michelle Madow! I read the Secret Diamond Sisters a couple months ago and, intrigued by the plot, had to know what happened next. I haven't read this book yet, but I can't wait to! 

Godsend by Meredith Mawr


The next book I received was one I actually betaed back in July: Godsend by Meredith Mawr, the second book in the Summoner Series. I got the opportunity to read the manuscript before publication and now having the published copy is an incredible experience. Not only that, but I'm quoted on the back cover which is pretty awesome! Check out the first book while you're at it: Summon

RED by S. Elle Cameron


The final book I received this month is RED by S. Elle Cameron, the sequel to A Tragic Heart. This was one of the books on my Most Anticipated Books of 2015 post, and when the author contacted me about reading it prior to the publication date, I was incredibly excited. I honestly could not put this book down. Despite the fact that I had exams the following week, I spent most of my weekend reading it, definitely worth it! If you need more convincing to pick up this series, check out my review for A Tragic Heart and RED

What books have you guys added to your bookshelves? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment