Friday, April 10, 2015

Free For All Friday | Senioritis

Welcome to another weekly Friday post, I know I forgot to post last week, but the reason is exactly what we'll be talking about today:  the dreaded senioritis.

For those of you that don't know, the official definition of Senioritis from the urban dictionary is:

A crippling disease that strikes high school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletics shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude.

Though that you know, I'm saddened to share you with that I have been diagnosed with it a couple weeks ago. I got through most of second semester, but once all decisions were released, it was all downhill from there.

It's gotten to the point where even updating my blog feels like work. In all honestly I've been bingewatching Parks and Rec for the last couple weeks...thankfully I haven't really had homework or tests to worry about. But once finals come around it'll take some real effort to push through.

What about you guys? Do you have any senioritis-induced stories? Share them below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment