Friday, July 10, 2015

Free For All Friday | Beautiful Bloggers Award


Thank you to the lovely Diaries of a Book Lover and Paperback Heaven for nominating me for this award.

The rules are as follows: 


  • Link to the blogger/bloggers who nominated you
  • List seven, random facts about yourself 
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers and notify them

Seven random facts: 

  1. I'm an only child. 
  2. I never check the weather before getting dressed in the morning. 
  3. I sleep on the left side of the bed. 
  4. I have a weird habit of rubbing my eyebrows and biting my lips when I'm nervous and/or thinking.
  5. My favorite type of sauce is buffalo.
  6. My favorite part of a chicken is the wing. 
  7. My goal in life is to watch every popular TV show. 

My Nominees: 


No comments:

Post a Comment