Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday Talks | Tall Mass Market Books


It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Tuesday Talks, a GoodReads group started by Janie and Janelle where we discuss book related topics every week.

Today we discuss the topic of tall mass market books. Typically I don't really run into these types of book. If I purchase a paperback, it's usually the regular version so the tall mass market ones don't really bother me.

However I'm not a huge fan of them. The larger book is harder to carry and it's bulkier to carry around. And it especially bothers me when, in a particular series, the heights of the books don't match up.

There's not much I have to say about this topic simply because the tall mass market books haven't really been an issue for me.

What about you guys? Which ones do you prefer? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment