Sunday, August 16, 2015

The College Diaries | The Time I Moved In

Hey guys,

So I know I've been a little all over the place with my discussion posts and reviews lately but I promise I have a good reason. The last couple of days I've been busy moving into college, which is exhilarating and terrifying at the same time.

So at the moment I'm feeling a bit more homesick than I feel like I should. I got to move in today and unpack my stuff and I will say that I'm pleasantly surprised by the size of our room. While the people next to us got a slightly smaller room with barely a wardrobe, we got a fairly large room with two closets, two desks and four dressers.

Upperclassmen make orientation as easy as possible. They open themselves up to answering any and all questions we have, regardless of the topic and I think everyone else is having just as much trouble digesting this whole college situation as I am.

"What time is curfew?"
"Are we allowed to go off campus?"

It's hard to realize that after all this time, we're completely free. In fact, I went outside at one in the morning and my friend and I ran through the sprinklers, something I wouldn't normally have done at home.

It's an interesting adventure and I'm really hoping this homesickness feeling wears off and I really begin having fun and studying just as hard. It's about two am so I'm gonna sign off and hopefully write more tomorrow

~Fantabulous College Student 

No comments:

Post a Comment