Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

Since finals are finally over, I've decided to participate in the latest read-a-thon: Bout of Books 10.0. It starts on Monday, May 12th, and ends the following Sunday, May 18th. It's the first read-a-thon I've ever done, so I'm excited!

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to be reading during this week, since most of my decisions are going to be spur of the moment, but here are some of the books I'm hoping to get through.

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


The Break- Up Artist by Philip Siegel


The Selection by Kiera Cass


The Elite by Kiera Cass


The Calling by Louise White


Those are the books I'm hoping to get through this week. I'll be updating my progress each day and will be writing reviews as I finish each book so stay tuned! 

*The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.*

No comments:

Post a Comment