Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tuesday Talks | Underdog or Hero?


Welcome to another Tuesday Talks, a GoodReads group started by Janie and Janelle where we talk about book-related topics every Tuesday. Today's topic is the battle between the underdog and the hero.

I have always rooted for the underdog. In every book, usually a love triangle romance, I am most always rooting for the one that isn't going to win.

I love the unpredictability of a book. Learning of an incredible plot twist and being spun on a completely different path is one of the best parts of reading. That being said, it's fairly obvious that the hero is going to come out alive, but we never really know with the underdog.

There's not much I have to say on this topic but I would definitely pick the underdog over the hero. Who would you root for? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment