Monday, June 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves | May 2015

Welcome to Stacking the Shelves, a monthly post in which I outline the books I've gained over the month. I know I missed the month of April, but that's because I didn't have any significant additions to my shelf, but this month is completely different because this month was BookExpoAmerica, also known as the famous BEA.

You've seen this picture in Snapshot Saturday, but I feel like it's a great way to start off this post.


Throughout the month of May, I got a total of forty-seven books, most of which were completely free from BEA. Let's start shall we?

1. The Heir | Kiera Cass

2. Fairest | Marissa Meyer

3. Empire of Imagination | Michael Witwer

4. Early One Morning | Virginia Baily

5. The Courtesan | Alexandra Curry


7. Plagues of Eden | Sharon Linnea

8. Weekend In Faro | Stevan V. Nikolic


10. The Tapper Twins Tear Up New York | Geoff Rodkey 

11. The Thing About Jellyfish | Ali Benjamin

12. Unlovely | Celeste Conway

13. The Kindness Diaries | Leon Logothetis

14. Black Man in a White Coat | Damon Tweedy



17. Man | Kim Thuy

18. Kissing in America | Margo Rabb



21. The Dogs | Allan Stratton

22. Onward | Russell D. Moore

23. Dancing Through Life | Candace Cameron Bure

24. Zeroes | Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan, Deborah Biancotti

25. Losing Faith | Adam Mitzner

26. The Fatal Flame | Lyndsay Faye

27. Benefit of the Doubt | Neal Griffin

28. Everybody Rise | Stephanie Clifford

29. My Secret to Tell | Natalie D. Richards

30. We That Are Left | Clare Clark

31. Blood Red | Wendy Corsi Straub

32. The Storm | Virginia Bergin

33. Dangerous Deception | Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl

34. Trust No One | Paul Cleave

35. The Blue Between Sky and Water | Susan Abulhawa

36. The Mindful Athlete | George Mumford

37. Hanging Mary | Susan Higginbotham

38. This Raging Light | Estelle Laure

39. Awake | Natasha Preston

40. The Gates of Evangeline | Hester Young

41. Goodbye Stranger | Rebecca Stead

42. The Accident Season | Moira Fowley-Doyle

43. Saint Mazie | Jami Attenberg

44. The Diva Diaries | Angie Spady

45. Show Up Dead | Lisa Shiroff

46. Need | Joelle Charbonneau

47. Listen Up | Kelle Sutliff

Because there are so many books, I didn't want to talk about them individually here, but I'll be discussing more about them in my individual reviews of them. 

If any of you guys have gone to BEA let me know in the comments below what books you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment