Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hey Beautiful, God Loves You | Imani Dunning


Hey Beautiful, God Loves You is for the woman who needs a reminder. It was written in an effort to remind you that it's normal to need God and community on a day to day basis.

While I am not a particularly religious person, I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. While there are some religious thoughts and ideas that I don't necessarily agree with, I think that this book, especially for Christians, is great to read while going through a hard time. This book covers various topics from dating to self motivation, giving an insight on how to balance a free life with faith. For me specifically, this book gave an interesting and real perspective on the thoughts of a Christian. Dunning's reflections on her past experiences and obstacles really enforce the points and advice she gives. Definitely worth a read if faith is something you struggle with during hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment