Sunday, May 31, 2015

Snapshot Saturday | BEA Loot


This Thursday I had the incredible opportunity to attend BEA, also known as BookExpoAmerica. And while I know I said that today's Snapshot Saturday (now Snapshot Sunday) would be about prom, but BEA was way more worthwhile. 

This was my first BEA and I will tell you that it was amazing, way better than BookCon last year. Most booths, especially the Young Adult Fiction ones, have stacks and stacks of free books just waiting to be taken. In addition to that, there are hundreds or authors there, signing books, networking.

My friend and I heavily underestimated the number of books we would get and, as a result, only brought a fairly small suitcase. Overall we filled up five totebags, one backpack and the suitcase and then travelled on the train home. It was a long and grueling journey, but we made it. We each got about fifty books, at least a quarter of which were signed (all of them will be featured in my May Haul). There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I will be attending next year, even if it is in Chicago. 

Did any of you guys go to BEA? If so, which books did you get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment