Saturday, May 23, 2015

Snapshot Saturday | Kiera Cass Meet & Greet

I've decided to start yet another segment on my blog, one hopefully I'll upkeep, called Snapshot Saturday. Here I plan to post some picture, one that I took or made, either book-related or not. I'm not much of a photography person, so I'm hoping this segment will encourage me to take more pictures and hopefully make more memories.

So the first photo I want to share with you was from a meet and greet for Kiera Cass I went to recently. After she had a short Q&A session, we got to meet her and get her newly released book, the Heir signed. Though the line was moving pretty fast, I got to tell her a little about my blog and get my book signed.


It's such an exhilarating experience to meet authors and network with them. I'm going to BEA very soon and hopefully I'll be able to network some more authors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment